"The Land of Heart's Delight"

Follow us on:


Bobby Gomez
Public Works Director

Ph: (361) 325-2140
Fx: (361) 325-????
Email: rgomez@ci.falfurrias.tx.us
625 N. St. Mary's St.
Falfurrias, Texas 78355


Description of Office

The Public Works Administration coordinates all phases of the Public Works Department. This includes the General Fund Divisions of:  
  • Streets
  • Animal Control
  • Drainage 
  • Municipal Facilities and Vehicle Maintenance
  • Parks and Recreation
Streets Division
The Street Division of Public Works strives to maintain the best possible road infrastructure for the City of Falfurrias. This objective includes maintenance of drainage ditches, road surfaces, and right-of-way safety, mowing right-of-way frontage, sidewalks, and traffic control signs/lights and street signs.
Street Maintenance & Repairs
The Streets Division performs street maintenance and repairs including: potholes, crack sealing, sunken roadway areas and other problems which may be hazardous to pedestrians or vehicles. Request for street repairs should be reported to the Streets Division from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM at (361) 325-2140, Monday through Friday. Persons reporting requests for services should provide City staff with the name, address, telephone number, location of the requested repair, and as much detailed information as possible concerning the problem.
Please be advised that the City does not perform repairs to State Highways. The Texas Department of Transportation (TXDOT) handles those highways. Maintenance repairs for those highways should be reported to TXDOT.
Tree Trimming
All citizens of Falfurrias are asked to assist in the trimming of overhanging limbs on their property.
The Streets Division is required to remove tree limbs blocking signs and visibility. To report tree limbs blocking intersections and sign visibility, call the Streets Division from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM at (361) 325-2140, Monday through Friday.
In addition, overhanging trees in streets and alleys may be reported to Code Enforcement from 8: 00 AM to 5:00 PM at (361) 325-2140, Monday through Friday.
Street Lights
The Public Works Department routinely reports street light outages. If you have a street light out, please contact the Public Works Department (361) 325-2140 and they will refer the street light outage to the appropriate electric company.
antalya escort antalya escort mersin escort samsun escort kusadasi escort mersin escort adana escort eskişehir escort istanbul escort gaziantep escort bodrum escort izmir escort bursa escort kayseri escort ankara escort netspor canlı mac izle