What's Your Emergency?
The primary responsibility of the Communications Division is to identify, dispatch and support emergency response agencies calls for service.
The Falfurrias Police Department is dispatch through the Brooks County Sheriff’s Office Communications Center.
- Handling of all Falfurrias 911 and non-emergency calls.
- Dispatch Falfurrias Police Department, Falfurrias Volunteer Fire Department, Falfurrias Rescue Unit, and Animal Control for the City of Falfurrias.
- Answer and transfer all medical emergency calls to Gemini EMS.
- Coordination of emergency communications during disasters or other critical situations.
- Activate telephone/radio warning systems during tornado warnings.
- Handle all after hour emergencies for the City of Falfurrias.