Did you know?
This is Falfurrias, Texas
Falfurrias is the county seat of Brooks County, Texas, United States. The town is named for founder Edward Cunningham Lasater's ranch, La Mota de Falfurrias. In 1893, the Falfurrias ranch was one of the largest in Texas at some 350,000 acres.
The city is centered around the intersection of U.S. Highway 281 and State Highway 285 and is approximately 81 miles southwest of Corpus Christi, 90 miles southeast of Laredo, and 36 miles south of Alice. Population was 6,200 as of 2010.
Welcome to our city
We welcome entrepreneurs who may be considering our visionary community as a location for their investment.
Whether it is city taxes or fines, our easy to use on-line payment site will save you time and energy.
Thank you again and from all of us at The City of Falfurrias, Texas, a BIG thank you.
Presentation to Board of Aldermen/City CouncilComprehensive Classification/ Compensation Study for The City of Falfurrias, Texas
March 19, 2014
Ray Associates’ Experience
- Distinguished management consulting leader since 1977.
- Specialize in work for public entities.
- Noted for custom products and for personal attention.
- Active involvement of the principals in the firm.
- History of success: More than 80% of our engagements are with repeat clients.
- Approach is practical and directed toward implementation.
Recognize the City’s challenge to provide competitive compensation while working within a budget that respects the taxpayers.