Did you know?
This is Falfurrias, Texas
Falfurrias is the county seat of Brooks County, Texas, United States. The town is named for founder Edward Cunningham Lasater's ranch, La Mota de Falfurrias. In 1893, the Falfurrias ranch was one of the largest in Texas at some 350,000 acres.
The city is centered around the intersection of U.S. Highway 281 and State Highway 285 and is approximately 81 miles southwest of Corpus Christi, 90 miles southeast of Laredo, and 36 miles south of Alice. Population was 6,200 as of 2010.
Welcome to our city
We welcome entrepreneurs who may be considering our visionary community as a location for their investment.
Whether it is city taxes or fines, our easy to use on-line payment site will save you time and energy.
Thank you again and from all of us at The City of Falfurrias, Texas, a BIG thank you.
City of Falfurrias
- ITEM 1.) CALL TO ORDER AND CERTIFICATION OF A QUORUM:
- ITEM 2.) CITIZEN COMMENTS: This is the opportunity for visitors and guests to address the City Council on any issue. City Council may not discuss any presented issue, nor may any action be taken on any issue at this time. (Attorney General Opinion – JC 0169)
- ITEM 3.) CONSIDERATION AND POSSIBLE ACTION CONCERING – To discuss comprehensive employee compensation study and implementation alternatives.
- ITEM 4.) CONSIDERATION AND POSSIBLE ACTION CONCERING – To discuss and possibly approved job descriptions as recommended in comprehensive classification study.
- ITEM 5.) BRIEFING, DISCUSSION, AND DIRECTION CONCERNING: To discuss City goals and objectives.
- ITEM 6.) NEWS AND INFORMATION – (Non-Action Items)
- ITEM 7.) ADJOURN.